Camping Hobby 6.03
The very well maintained, family- and dog-friendly campsite is located in Unterseen near Interlaken in the middle of green pastures. From here you can enjoy a wonderful view of the Eiger and Mönch massifs.
Lake Thun can be reached on foot within a few minutes, the centre of Interlaken in about 20 minutes. The local bus is free of charge.
Find out more in the close-up.
- number of tourist pitches: 74
- number of residential pitches: 42
- pitches for motorhomes & caravans
- disposal station
- baby room
- barrier-free sanitary facilities
- washing machine / tumbler
- recreation room with TV, fridge, electric kettle & microwave
- hot water free of charges
- shopping possibility with bread/roll service
- barbeque area
- big playground
- children's pool (July-August)
- charging station for electric cars
- free Wifi
- No groups. No rentals.
- every 7th night free
Booking status | availability
The colour code indicates the current availability for the corresponding period.
(green: available | orange: it's getting tight | red: fully booked)
Greenfield Festival Interlaken
Trucker Festival Interlaken